Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » Unable to see output of PL/SQL portlet procedure in IE (Oracle Application Server, 10.1.2.0.2, Windows 2003 Advanced Server Service Pack 1)
Unable to see output of PL/SQL portlet procedure in IE [message #286265] Fri, 07 December 2007 01:15
faisal9291
Hi,

I made a package in ORASSO and can see its output in IE, how ever when I deployed the same package in a schema of my own, (MY_PORTAL_SCHEMA), it simply does not show any thing except "The Page cannot be found". The output from ORASSO also came out of the blue, I don't exactly know how it just started since I was continuously recompiling the package and then refreshing the page. I did the same steps for MY_PORTAL_SCHEMA package but cannot see anything in IE. I have granted execute privilege to PUBLIC role in both schemas on this package.

I need to know what exactly are the steps that must be followed in order to see results of an old or newly created package procedure in IE. Is there any kind of registering the procedure in Application Server ... ? Need help desperately....

Thanks
Faisal
Previous Topic: JSP Performance in Oracle Portal Server
Next Topic: JSR 186 portlet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:57:47 CDT 2024