Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » Oracle ADF to BPEL connectivity
Oracle ADF to BPEL connectivity [message #218859] Sun, 11 February 2007 11:23 Go to next message
tofinhk
Dear all,

Sorry for my poor English first. I am new to oracle and would like to seek some help here. Below is my situation.
Our team is doing a project using Oracle application server, and of course the Oracle database, some other oracle products and BPEL. To minimize the workload, we would like to customize the Oracle ADF as our framework. To start with, we have to make sure what components that the ADF will provide to connect with other Oracle's products. My supervisor asked me if I can find any information related to the connectivity between Oracle ADF and BPEL. However, after searching on oracle.com and google.com for a week, I can't find anything related.
Do anyone found any information about connectivity between BPEL and ADF? or there is no such way to include BPEL functionalities in ADF? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Dic
Re: Oracle ADF to BPEL connectivity [message #432622 is a reply to message #218859] Wed, 25 November 2009 04:47 Go to previous message
eoracleapps

Yes you can connect ADF with BPEL with events and subscription.
Previous Topic: what is BPEL in fusion?
Next Topic: Web Logic, BPEL, SOA Suite
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:44:38 CDT 2024