Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » Reporting a message
Reporting a message [message #157638] Fri, 03 February 2006 10:53 Go to next message
smartin
You guys may already know this, or it may be normal or I may be blind, but when I reported a message the reported text reason display only showed the beginning of my text reason for reporting the message. I typed a bit more, but that doesn't seem to show up. Maybe the text is there and I don't know where to look.

Basically, I posted a question, but as I was going I figured out the answer. But in case the info is useful, you are welcome to turn it into a faq or an article or something else on this site (I pretty much only look at the forums, havn't checked the rest out yet, so don't know how it works and don't know if the topic in question has already been covered).

Re: Reporting a message [message #157648 is a reply to message #157638] Fri, 03 February 2006 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
I am already going through your work~. Thanks for sharing the findings!.
>> But in case the info is useful, you are welcome to turn it into a faq or an article or something else on this site
May be you can use our wiki?
http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/58340/42800/

Re: Reporting a message [message #157680 is a reply to message #157648] Fri, 03 February 2006 18:03 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Hi,

Anyone can have his FAQs, articles, etc. posted on the main site. Just submit the content through the feedback form or post it here. Remember to add clear instructions on where and how it should be published.

Maybe we should award a book price for the best FAQ contributed each month. We can list the new/updated FAQ's here and ask users to vote for the best entry.

Best regards.

Frank
Previous Topic: The little down arrow thingy
Next Topic: Forum Subscription not working?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:32:33 CDT 2024