Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?..
Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?.. [message #134246] Wed, 24 August 2005 01:25 Go to next message
sharan_it
If possible then how ...Pls explain

I had an idea of placing button in a report and write a Action trigger with Run_Product command in that

When i wrote run_report command...It is showing error FORMS should to be declared for the first parameter product....Even i changed value of product parameter as reports again it shows error REPORTS should be declared...As that Product Paramter Specifies a numeric constant for the Oracle product we invoke..I gave the value 1 there..

Then it shows the error synchronous should be declared

It seems to be run_product will not work in reports..

Then what is the solution

Am using Forms 6i and Reports 6i
Re: Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?.. [message #137883 is a reply to message #134246] Sun, 18 September 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nkripakaran

hai ,
i am also having the same prblem if u cleared that one plz do reply me

Re: Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?.. [message #138099 is a reply to message #134246] Tue, 20 September 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharan_it
No one is replying.........

Where all experts gone?

Laughing
Re: Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?.. [message #138158 is a reply to message #138099] Tue, 20 September 2005 08:51 Go to previous message
Maaher
You could have used the search button...

But again: no you cannot and I don't see why one would need to call a form once a report is being produced.

What are trying to do?

MHE
Previous Topic: Displaying bullet points in a report
Next Topic: Can Reports Builder be run as a servlet?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 20:05:07 CDT 2024