Home » RDBMS Server » Performance Tuning » DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_DETAIL: html report issue (Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 12.1.0.2.0 - 64bit Production)
icon11.gif  DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_DETAIL: html report issue [message #682300] Thu, 15 October 2020 09:08
piripicchio
Hi all,
I wonder if anyone has encountered this problem before.
As a premise: I've always used the DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR procedure to spool an active (Flash) html report and it's always done what it is supposed to do; here is the call to the procedure:
SELECT SYS.DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_MONITOR(SQL_ID => '&SQL_ID', TYPE => 'ACTIVE', SQL_EXEC_ID => '&SQL_EXEC_ID') REPORT_SQL_MONITOR FROM DUAL;
This morning I tried for the first time the DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_DETAIL procedure, here is the call:
SELECT SYS.DBMS_SQLTUNE.REPORT_SQL_DETAIL(SQL_ID => '&SQL_ID', TYPE => 'ACTIVE') REPORT_SQL_MONITOR FROM DUAL;
It spools correctly an html page with Flash content, but when I open it with a browser, it keeps reloading forever; if I look in the browser console, I can see that it keeps dowloading an .swf file over and over again; the file is emSqlDetails.swf, which is obviously retrieved from the Oracle site (I can't write the whole url here as it is my first post).

I've googled but I haven't find anything useful: is this a know issue or has anyone seen this before?

Thank you in advance.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 October 2020 09:53]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Application Performance Issue
Next Topic: SQL_Text on SQL Profile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:07:27 CDT 2024