Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » rep-1517 which has incompatible frequency. (10g)
rep-1517 which has incompatible frequency. [message #647553] Tue, 02 February 2016 01:41 Go to next message
mist598
Hi all,

I have wrirtten CF_TEST in group level as well as same(CF_TEST2) at report level so that is why i am getting

rep-1517 which has incompatible frequency.

Yes, we have add same in group level.

But i need in group and report level.

select ename into...
where empno:=e_no;

here e_no is in group level

could you please help me
Re: rep-1517 which has incompatible frequency. [message #647560 is a reply to message #647553] Tue, 02 February 2016 04:00 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It seems that you placed these formula columns into wrong (repeating) frames in Paper Layout Editor. It can be tricky because you have to know what you are doing and how to do that. There are options (buttons) in layout's toolbar you should probably use (Confine and Flex ON and OFF) which let you move objects out of their frames with (or without) expanding frames and - consequentially - moving other dependent objects with them.

It requires some experience, and the best way to get it is to try it yourself. It will take some (or a lot of) time, but you'll - hopefully - learn how to do it.

I don't have any "universal" steps you should follow because every situation is (kind of) unique. One option is to let Wizard do the job, studying what it has done and then trying to simulate the process.

As you want to add two columns, I'd suggest you to do it one by one. Once you manage to set the first column (and make it work properly), move on to the second one. Adjusting the report simultaneously for both columns might be difficult as you might fix one and spoil another one and move in an endless loop of unsuccessful attempts.
Previous Topic: oracle 6i font Problem
Next Topic: pass value to stored procedure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:08:18 CDT 2024