Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to implement Bar code in Oracle Apps Report (Reports 10G)
How to implement Bar code in Oracle Apps Report [message #596122] Wed, 18 September 2013 03:08 Go to next message
sivabct.tech
Hi All,

We have a requirement where we need to include bar code fonts or MICR fonts in oracle Apps reports.Can any one explain how to achieve this.
in Report Builder which we are using for design we are able to use those fonts. But when we take these reports to Apps server we are not able to.
How to transfer font on Unix server. Do we need to install these fonts or any alternate way like placing a font file in any directory.

Please provide me if there is any doc or link where i can find solution.

Thanks in Advance.
Siva
Re: How to implement Bar code in Oracle Apps Report [message #602306 is a reply to message #596122] Mon, 02 December 2013 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shahzad-ul-hasan
/forum/fa/11345/0/
see the attached file.put the barcode fonts into contrl panel fonts directory..
  • Attachment: 11.JPG
    (Size: 75.39KB, Downloaded 3854 times)
Re: How to implement Bar code in Oracle Apps Report [message #602308 is a reply to message #602306] Mon, 02 December 2013 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sivabct.tech
Thank You Very Much For Your Reply ....
Re: How to implement Bar code in Oracle Apps Report [message #606362 is a reply to message #596122] Wed, 22 January 2014 20:59 Go to previous message
makaveiljojo
May I ask what barcode type you were trying to implement into Oracle report? I know a native Oracle reports barcode generator which supports version i6 and up and is compatible with most of the symbologies such as UPC, EAN, Code 39, Code 128, etc.
If you've already got your font, you just need to integrate it into your Oracle reports and you will be able to start generating and printing those barcodes.
Here is a barcode integration guide for Oracle reports. Hope it helps. Good luck!
Previous Topic: dynamic values
Next Topic: RANK sql doesnt work Properly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:01:53 CDT 2024