Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Down Cross Printing Direction (Oracle 10g, Windows)
Down Cross Printing Direction [message #589758] Wed, 10 July 2013 08:53 Go to next message
susan123
Hi..

Anyone can advice how to display data in tabular format but the printing direction is down/cross?
I managed to change set printing direction but the column header is not showing on the cross section.
Please help.

I expect:

Header1 Header 2 Header1 Header2
John India Max Singapore

But it displays without header name on the next part.

Header1 Header 2
John India Max Singapore

And also is that possible for matrix query to be printed in down/cross direction like above? Thank you for your sharing.
Re: Down Cross Printing Direction [message #589796 is a reply to message #589758] Wed, 10 July 2013 14:53 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, you'll have to manually create the second pair of header labels (i.e. Reports won't do that for you).

Hm, on a second thought (and I can't test it as I don't have Reports here), perhaps you could try to enclose header into its own repeating frame with the same Down/Across printing direction (i.e. simulate what the "real" repeating frame looks like) and hope for the best.
Previous Topic: How to make a query in data model
Next Topic: error - rep-0108 file '- - - - - .jpg' not found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:43:28 CDT 2024