Home » Other » Marketplace » Pl/sql code samples that can be used in a training to new developers (Oracle 11.2.0.3 on Solaris 10)
Pl/sql code samples that can be used in a training to new developers [message #588765] Fri, 28 June 2013 03:17
orausern
Hi,

I am working on rolling out a training on pl/sql to a few developers who are totally new to PL/SQL. Though they are experienced in some other language. I have the power point presentations on pl/sql but these are mostly theory oriented with a few examples only. I am looking for some help to have some example pl/sql that can be given to the trainees as sample code to refer and also to practice. It should be slightly detailed and not like print the odd numbers or print 'hellp world'. Can someone help to suggest if there is some sample code that is slightly detailed with a kind of elaborate problem that will give trainees a good hands on example? I see for example at this link a nice one: http://tucano.tucanowebdesign.com/oracle/tutorial5.html -about an inventory system. It gives the feel of being an on the job real world issue. Like that if someone knows of some other example say of about 150 t0 300 lines or so of code , I will be thankful if it is shared.

By the way, I understand that before pl/sql , knowledge on sql is necessary and so the training will bring out that point and we will have some quizzes on sql.

Thanks,
Nirav_hyd

[Updated on: Fri, 28 June 2013 03:17]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Oracle Business Intelligence
Next Topic: Hiring for Oracle Techno-functional Analyst - HRMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:05:00 CDT 2024