Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Workflow Recipient Change by Programmatically
Oracle Workflow Recipient Change by Programmatically [message #578024] Fri, 22 February 2013 22:53 Go to next message
aheli
Our Purchase Requisition gets approved through Oracle Workflow Notifications.
Now I need to change Recipient of Notification,i.e. to change workflow on runtime (by using trigger on wf_notifications table) depending on some conditions.
Please help which APIs should I call from trigger to change the forwarded to/ recipient.
Can I use directly Send(),Forward(),Cancel() etc APIs contained in Package WF_NOTIFICATION ?
I used Forward(), but it did not work.
Please help.
Re: Oracle Workflow Recipient Change by Programmatically [message #582727 is a reply to message #578024] Mon, 22 April 2013 05:30 Go to previous message
nlnkapardi

Hello Aheli

There is a profile option WF: Notification Reassign Mode Where you can set. This can be passed the following Values.
1.) Reassign
2.) Delegate
3.) Transfer

In your case Transfer Works.I am describing how the Transfer Works.

Transfer - This setting provides users access only to the Transfer reassign mode. With this setting, Response section of the Notification Details page display a Transfer button in place of the Reassign button.The Users can select the Transfer button to navigate to a Reassign page that only lets them transfer the notification to another user.

Regards

Kapardi

Previous Topic: Access to Function or Function_ID
Next Topic: How to find whether a form/function have update & Job scheduling capabilities in Oracle Apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:56:48 CDT 2024