Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » error accessing oracle ebs 12 forms on linux and windows (oracle ebs 12,Linux)
error accessing oracle ebs 12 forms on linux and windows [message #575438] Wed, 23 January 2013 04:42 Go to next message
pradies
Hi,

I have installed oracle EBS 12 Apps on REHL 4 using the below link for testing purpose.

http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/apps/oracle-apps-12-installation-on-oel-45.php.

After installation when I am trying to open/access forms on Same server on which Oracle EBS installed also on Windows 7 client, I am getting the following error.

Quote:
In order to access this application, you must install the J2SE Plugin version 1.6.0_07. To install this plugin,
click here to download the oaj2se.exe executable. Once the download is complete,
double-click the oaj2se.exe file to install the plugin.
You will be prompted to restart your browser when the installation is complete.

I have tried to follow these steps, But the same problem persist.

Please tell me what should I do to access the forms.

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep Sharma
Re: error accessing oracle ebs 12 forms on linux and windows [message #584034 is a reply to message #575438] Wed, 08 May 2013 02:56 Go to previous message
a_kamalraj

Hi,

Try to Removed all java installtions and once again try accessing forms it will install java and other stuffs.

Cheers
Kamal
(kamal.love@gmail.com)
Previous Topic: Using Attachment in Oracle APPS R12 - Urgent
Next Topic: AP Manual paymetn automation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:09:58 CDT 2024