Home » Other » Marketplace » shift into oracle Apps
shift into oracle Apps [message #526609] Tue, 11 October 2011 20:31 Go to next message
rkkrk2
Hi All,

I am a oracle developer with 9 years of experience in oracle forms, reports and pl/sql. Since the future of forms is gradually coming down, i decided to shift to oracle apps technical. Now at this juncture, can somebody suggest me whether I could get a job(not as a trainee) with no experience in apps development and atleast somewhere near my current ctc: 9lacs.

Need your suggestions as I can plan my career accordingly.
If required I am willing to shift to apps dba, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kiran
Re: shift into oracle Apps [message #527057 is a reply to message #526609] Fri, 14 October 2011 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rkkrk2
Could someone reply to my query so that I can plan my query accordingly.

Thanks in advance.
Re: shift into oracle Apps [message #527216 is a reply to message #527057] Mon, 17 October 2011 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rmeghani
Hello Friends,

I also need the same guidance for ORACLE APPS TECHNO FUNCTIONAL. I have 2 years of experience as a Oracle SQL, PL/SQL trainer. And I want to switch into this field. And I am learning this ORACLE APPS TECHNICAL. So could any one from the same field suggest me that as a fresher what will be the future of this field -about the job opportunities, the scope to get hired, the companies, experience required??

Please guide me what should I do. Which is more booming? PL/SQL development or APPS development. In which field i should jump into??

Thanks and Regards,
Ruhi
Re: shift into oracle Apps [message #527234 is a reply to message #527216] Mon, 17 October 2011 03:08 Go to previous message
Baranor
Guys,

It shard to answer these kind of questions without knowledge of your local enviroment. Best bet you have is to look up on local job listings and see what is available. Whether or not you could get a job as trainee... there is no way to tell, simply because we do not know you, nor the way you act on a job interview, how good your knowledge is etcetera.

Best wishes

Barry
Previous Topic: Oracle OpenWorld 2011
Next Topic: Openings 4 Oracle Financials - Functional Consultants @ Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:02:32 CDT 2024