Home » Other » Community Hangout » Interview with Oracle Corp., Bangalore (Oracle 10g.)
icon5.gif  Interview with Oracle Corp., Bangalore [message #524142] Thu, 22 September 2011 01:02 Go to next message
lakshmis
Hi all,
I had an interview with Oracle Corporation, Bangalore on 19th Mon 2011 at 3:00 PM. It went-on for about 24 mins. I was totally shocked by the interview.
The lady who interviewed me was very arrogant and stubborn.
She insisted that below points are absolutely correct.
1. View can not be created on a Single table!.
2. CURRVAL and NEXTVAL are not Pseudo columns and are associated with Triggers not Sequences.
At first I thought that she was verifying my confidence levels but later I found that she went on asking wrong questions too.
I was very much excited about the interview. But this left me in a doubt that how such people are getting entry into such a big company.
Regards,
Lakshmi.
Re: Interview with Oracle Corp., Bangalore [message #524174 is a reply to message #524142] Thu, 22 September 2011 02:20 Go to previous message
ThomasG
What I have found is that the bigger the company, the higher the chance to find that kind of people, since it is easier to hide incompetence in a big crowd. Wink

If you have people like that in a small company, the small company won't survive long.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2011 02:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Happy DBA day!
Next Topic: Hi everybody!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:59:59 CDT 2024