Home » Other » Marketplace » Advise required for publishing work (OracleXE Apex 3.1.2)
Advise required for publishing work [message #401063] Fri, 01 May 2009 06:23 Go to next message
dr.s.raghunathan

SIMPLE
DATABASE ORIENTED
YOUR OWN
APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
USING
ORACLE XE-APEX 3.1.2
AND
RUN
THROUGH YOUR LOCAL BROWSER
By
Dr.s.raghunathan

This is the book, i prepared in tamil and as well as in english.
Manuscript is ready. How to publish. If anyone can suggest me the ways, i will be much thankful to them since it is my dream
project
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: Advise required for publishing work [message #401071 is a reply to message #401063] Fri, 01 May 2009 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+publish+a+book

Regards
Michel
Re: Advise required for publishing work [message #401072 is a reply to message #401063] Fri, 01 May 2009 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Might be a good idea to have someone spell- and grammarcheck the English version..
No offense, but a lot of your posts here are not 100% accurate in that aspect.
Re: Advise required for publishing work [message #401089 is a reply to message #401071] Fri, 01 May 2009 09:12 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi micheal,

i did that suggested exercise. I got confused with lots of site and jargons used. I have great belief on trusting someone and blindly try to follow them even if leads to worse since on many occasions lead to good. Likewise, i just want to follow the quick lead from ORAFAQ members. If you could narrow down my search by any means, i will be very much thankful to you.

hi Frank,

You are right and knew my weakness. I just want to hire someone to correct the job done.

yours

dr.s.raghunathan
Previous Topic: The basic standard of real Excel-like reporting tool
Next Topic: Can we make Java report just by drag and drop?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:52:34 CDT 2024