Home » Other » Marketplace » How to be a dropshipper?
How to be a dropshipper? [message #377772] Thu, 25 December 2008 01:42 Go to next message
alawnse
I just graduate from college. I want to start my business as a dropshipper from other website or Ebay. But I do not know it is safe to protect my customer’s privacy and my privacy. And it is convenient for me to place order? I need to get some recommendation. Thanks.
Re: How to be a dropshipper? [message #377783 is a reply to message #377772] Thu, 25 December 2008 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As any other business, Internet-driven business has its own risks. You are concerned about the privacy; there are mechanisms which offer certain protection. For example, tokens used in banks - you have to identify yourself or you can't do the transaction. In order to use it, you have to know a PIN which is used to turn the token on. PIN is a secret piece of information which, well, can be stolen. In that case, your business is jeopardized.

Is it convenient for you to place an order? Of course it is! You are doing business sitting at home, having cup of coffee and cookies, you don't care whether it is a storm outside your home, day or night. How could it NOT be convenient? There is a risk of having your identity stolen, but - if you go out to the groceries, you might be run over by a truck so - nothing is perfectly safe.

Finally, I don't see how your problem is related to Oracle Apps. and E-Business Suite, so I'll move it to the General forum. If you, however, feel that it should be moved back, send me a PM or report this message to a moderator, explain your demand and it will be - eventually - moved back.
Re: How to be a dropshipper? [message #377834 is a reply to message #377772] Thu, 25 December 2008 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timusacs
I never ever consided Dropshipping and maybe never will but just wondering where do you find suppliers that send the goods to your Customers?? maybe i can help you.
i know a good website of dropshipping.
if you don't mind, i can recommend it to you.
now here is the link, you can click it:
[Mod-edit: Frank removed link; Totally not relevant]

[Updated on: Fri, 26 December 2008 01:31] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to be a dropshipper? [message #377929 is a reply to message #377834] Fri, 26 December 2008 08:09 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Nice try! Spamming is not welcome on OraFAQ Forum, so this topic is locked. I'd recommend you NOT to do that again as you'll be banned off the Forum.

If you feel that I am wrong, please, PM me or report this message to a moderator, explain why you think that I am wrong and the topic might be unlocked for further discussion.
Previous Topic: It's Best Web Hosting Programmed
Next Topic: OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:36:18 CDT 2024